Treatment goals are established with the client at an initial consultation: pain relief, improved muscle or joint function, resuming sporting activity, improving posture, etc.
A comprehensive range of physiotherapy services to support people with a variety of health conditions and objectives:
- Following operations and accidents affecting the musculoskeletal system (joints, tendons, muscles and ligaments)
- Oedema following accidents and operations
- Whiplash, trauma caused by falls and compression
- Birth trauma
- Gynaecological conditions
- Back, neck, joint, limb and muscle pain, tension, osteoarthritis, strain and wear, dysfunctions
- Neurological conditions such as strokes, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s
- At-home treatment, e.g. after serious accidents, for the elderly and for those suffering from neurological conditions
A range of different treatments are used to achieve our goals.